The Board of Directors (BD) is responsible for the financial management and the administration of the FMEQ. It can therefore be called upon for all matters relating to administration, as well as financial and human resource management.
The Board of Directors’ functions and responsibilities:
- To adopt policies aiming to improve the management of the Federation;
- To adopt financial statements and see to the sound management of the Federation’s funds;
- To manage salaried employees of the Federation
- To manage all things pertaining to the Federation’s sponsors and corporate affairs.
The BD is composed of eight administrators elected during the annual Congress. They seat alongside four members of the Executive Council, namely the President, the General Secretary, the Finances and Human Resources delegate and the Services and Corporate Affairs delegate. The BD meets at least once per semester.
Here is the 2020-2021 Board of Directors:
The eight (8) following Board of Directors:
- Abdeljouad Ait Bihi, Université de Sherbrooke
- Émile Louselle, Université de Sherbrooke
- Yousra Arab, Université de Sherbrooke
- Naïcen Ghanmi, Université McGill
- Liliane Marie Fakhourie, Université McGill
- Arianne Dasilva, Université de Montréal
- Hazal Melek Karatepe, Université de Montréal
- Han Zhang Huang, Université McGill
The four (4) following delegates from the Executive Council:
- Victoria Blouin, présidente de la FMEQ;
- Maryia Andreeva, déléguée aux finances et aux ressources humaines de la FMEQ;
- Kendrick Lam, délégué aux services et partenaires de la FMEQ;
- Samir Akeb, secrétaire général.