The Board of Directors (BD) is responsible for the financial management and the administration of the FMEQ. It can therefore be called upon for all matters relating to administration, as well as financial and human resource management.
The Board of Directors’ functions and responsibilities:
- To adopt policies aiming to improve the management of the Federation;
- To adopt financial statements and see to the sound management of the Federation’s funds;
- To manage salaried employees of the Federation
- To manage all things pertaining to the Federation’s sponsors and corporate affairs.
The BD is composed of eight administrators elected during the annual Congress. They seat alongside four members of the Executive Council, namely the President, the General Secretary, the Finances and Human Resources delegate and the Services and Corporate Affairs delegate. The BD meets at least once per semester.
Here is the 2020-2021 Board of Directors:
The eight (8) following Board of Directors:
- Ngoc-Nhu Jennifer Nguyen, Université de Montréal
- Jasmin Collerette-Tremblay, Université de Montréal
- YongMu Ouyang, Université de Montréal
- Radbod Pilehvar, Université de Montréal
- Samuel Bellavance, Université de Sherbrooke
- Nickolas Gagnon, Université de Sherbrooke
- Marika Sénéchal, Université de Sherbrooke
- Isabelle Tapp, Université Laval
The four (4) following delegates from the Executive Council:
- Catherine Lajoie, President of the FMEQ;
- Samuel Leblanc, Finances and Human Resources delegate of the FMEQ;
- Bo Yi Dou, Services and Corporate Affairs delegate of the FMEQ;
- Valérie Pek, General Secretary of the FMEQ.